General conference engagement notes:
- For group sessions, we will be using Big Blue Button, an open source web conferencing platform.
- We may occasionally send you emails with Mailchimp, a transactional email service.
- For RSVPs, we use Google Forms.
- For notetaking, we use Cryptpad
- Participation in the PTIM requires an invitation and RSVP. Due to the conference's narrow scope and expectation of privacy, the audience is only the Pluggable Transports community and members of the circumvention technology community.
- Unless otherwise stated, PTIM sessions will follow the Chatham House Rule in terms of notetaking, video recording, and any other form of recording that may take place during the conference.
- This rule states: When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- Presenters will be given the option to record their sessions. If a session is recorded, this will be clearly stated to participants. Chat and participant logs will not be shared.
- While we do not ask that you use your real name, we do ask that you identify yourself to organizers.