PT Implementers' Meeting - October 2021
We’re holding a Pluggable Transport Implementers’ Meeting (PTIM) October 19 through 21, 2021 and we want you to join us! Like last year, the event will be 100% virtual and will allow lots of time for direct interactions with other developers and beneficiaries of your work. By bringing together members of the PT community we aim to provide a space for you to interact with your peers and other experts in the world of Pluggable Transports.
Each day will be broken down into several sessions. Program categories will include:
- Lightning Talks are 5-10 minute presentations on a specific topic, typically with slides
- Community sessions are one hour sessions about a topic (format examples: panel, presentation, or Q&A)
- Workshops are one hour learning sessions focused on a tool or skill development
- Group Hacking sessions/Sprints are for the PTIM community to do hands-on coding work together
- Regional sessions are focused on the unique topics and needs of geographic regions and may be presented in languages other than English
Your input can help to make this PTIM even better. If you would like to share an idea, for a community session, lighting talk, or for one of the other programs categories provided, we welcome you to submit your idea here. The deadline for idea submissions is September 12, 2021.